In our article, you have been told how and where you can apply for Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023. In our paper, you have also been provided a link to the official website for registration so that you can easily fill out your form online.
- 1 Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- 2 Documents Needed for Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- 3 Benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- 4 Services Provided by Volunteers Under Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- 5 Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders in Vidyanjali 2.0
- 6 List of Assets/Equipment/Material for Contribution by Volunteer
- 7 How to do online Volunteer registration in Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
- 8 How to online login into Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
- 9 What’s the process to do School registration Vidyanjali 2.0?
- 10 How to Search Schools in Vidyanjali 2.0?
- 11 How to give Feedback in Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
This portal was launched by the Central Govt. Under this scheme, strength is provided to the schools through private sector involvement with the community. For you can apply online mode only. Only citizens of India can use this scheme. This portal is operated by the Ministry of Education.
Education levels will be increased through this scheme. Along with this, there will also be an increase in employment. The volunteer community can also help students to choose careers with the help of their knowledge and skills. Not only this, but if volunteers want through this portal, they can easily contact direct government and government-aided schools.
Documents Needed for Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email id
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- Through this scheme, strength will be provided to all the schools through community and private sector participation.
- All the volunteers can easily get in touch with the schools.
- Through this portal by the Central Government, the schools will be connected with various volunteers, alumni of the school, retired teachers, young professionals, government officials, etc.
- If volunteers wish, they can participate in school services and activities along with schools.
- All volunteers can also guide them in choosing a career by sharing their knowledge and skills with the students.
Services Provided by Volunteers Under Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023
- Establishment of CWSN Identification Camps
- Sponsoring Experienced Mentors and Specialized Teachers
- The sponsorship of medical camps by doctors
- Sponsoring additional manpower for housekeeping for at least one academic session
- Providing guidance for health and hygiene resources
- Special classes arranged by experts
- Sponsoring participation in sports and cultural events
- Wellness as well as psychological support, sponsorship of experienced counselors for mental health
- Sponsoring special remedial classes for students by qualified teachers
- Sponsoring self-defense courses for girl students
Termination of Service of Volunteers
- Noncompliance with volunteer methodology
- Lack of interest by the volunteer
- When the services are no longer required
- Harming the safety and security of the children
- Appropriate legal action will be taken against the volunteer whose service has been terminated and is still continuing to act as a volunteer
- In case of inappropriate behavior of volunteer
- Non-completion or non-fulfillment of the commitment made by the volunteer
- Promotion of any divisive or other ideologies which is not conducive to the young mind
Generate Level Service
- Guiding gifted and gifted children
- Providing nutritional support to student
- Subject Assistance
- Providing Support to PWD Students
- Arts and crafts teaching
- Yoga and Sports Teaching
- Language teaching
- Adult education
- Writing story books with kids
- Teaching vocational courses
- Education support for various entrance exams and competition preparation
- Providing career counseling advice to all students
Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders in Vidyanjali 2.0
Role of Volunteer
- Participation when selected by the school
- Write Feedback
- Browse List of Distinguished Contributions
- To apply online for a contribution
- To register yourself on the official web portal
- looking for better schools
- Request for onboarding of schools
- Check notifications
Role of Schools
- Consider the participation of all volunteers.
- Taking responsibility for all the volunteers concerned in terms of background checks and evaluations
- Registration of schools
- To shortlist volunteers for a regular meeting
- Interaction with shortlisted volunteers
- Post required list of contributions
List of Assets/Equipment/Material for Contribution by Volunteer
- Solar Panel / Energy Efficient Electrical Equipment
- Braille / Large Font Text Books
- Science and Math Kits
- Cooking equipment
- Tube Light with Fitting in Classrooms
- Classroom Needs
- White Boards
- Green Boards
- Text Books
- School Uniform
- Ceiling Fans
- Tube Light with Fitting for Common Areas
- Generator / Inverter Sets
- Chairs / Benches
- Exhaust fan for Kitchen / Toilets
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- UPS • Routers
- Computer Accessories
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Smart TVs / LED TVs
- Desktop Computer
- LED Projector
- Internet Connectivity and Related Equipment
- Science Lab
- Vocational Lab
- Boundary Wall
- Ramps / Barrier Free Access
- Additional Classroom/Balvatika (Pre-Primary Section)
- An Additional Classroom (Primary/Upper Primary)
- Art & Craft Rooms
- Staff Room
- Residential Hostels for Students
- Additional Classroom (Secondary/Senior Secondary)
- Toilets for Girls/Boys/CWSN
- Toilets for staff
- Drinking Water Facility
- Residential Quarters for Teachers
- Overhead Water Tank
- Playground with Equipment
- Rain Water Harvesting Structures
- ICT Lab
- Smart Classroom/lab
- Library (Room, Books, Furniture, etc.)
- Modern Kitchen and dining facilities.
Health and Safety Aids
- Sanitary Pad Vending /disposal Machines
- First Aid Kit • Water Purifier
- Hand Wash Facilities
- Hearing Aids
- Fire Extinguisher
- Disinfectants & Sanitizers
- Infrared Thermometer
- Public Address System
- Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRS)
- Notice Boards
Teaching Learning Material
- Toys, puzzles, puppets (digital/Physical)Board games & Electronic/video games
- E-content and software
- Subscription to Children’s Magazines and Newspapers (digital/Physical)
Maintenance and Repairs
- Painting (per sq. ft.)
- Pumps / Motors Repair
- Electrical Fixture Change
- Fans Regulators Change
- Boundary Wall Painting
- Generator Repair / Maintenance
- ICT Equipment maintenance and repair
- UPS Battery replacement
How to do online Volunteer registration in Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
Whose link is- www.vidyanjali.education.gov.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Become A Volunteer’.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Volunteer Registration’.
- Then you have to choose Individual Volunteer, NRI/PIO Volunteer, NGO, or Organization.
- After selecting, a form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your name, email, mobile number, country code, OTP, Darpan ID, PAN number, etc. details.
- After filling in all the details click on register.
- After which your volunteer registration will be done.
How to online login into Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
- For login, you have to go to the website of Vidyanjali 2.0.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Login’.
- Then you have to click on an option according to your category.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your mobile number and OTP.
- After filling in, you have to click on login.
- On clicking, you will be logged into this portal.
What’s the process to do School registration Vidyanjali 2.0?
- First of all, you have to open the online portal.
- On whose home page you have to click on ‘Login’.
- Then you have to select ‘School Registration’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your UDISE code and captcha code.
- Then after clicking on submit your registration will be completed.
How to Search Schools in Vidyanjali 2.0?
- For this, you have to go to the official website.
- On whose home page you have to click on ‘Search School’.
- After that, you have to choose ‘In Boarded Schools’ or ‘All Schools’.
- After which a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in your state, district, block, school name, status, etc. details.
- Then as soon as you click on submit, all the details about it will open on your screen.
How to give Feedback in Vidyanjali 2.0 2023?
- You have to visit the website of this portal to give feedback.
- On the home page of the portal, you will have been given the option of ‘Feedback’.
- You have to click on this option.
- After which a feedback form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your name, mobile number, email, feedback form, subject, rating, message, captcha code, etc.
- After filling in all the details, your feedback will be added as soon as you click on submit.
If you want to ask any query regarding Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2023, you can send your message in the comment section of our website. We will definitely reply to you.
Can a government organization /office register as volunteer? If yes, then how to tackle the issue of PAN and CIN?
Dear Sir / Madam, I have, to open a school through sanklap sainik school samiti, but at location i have no self land area, but for the community of that location must need education, and also people here not interested with me, my solely advice the education of that people must, here kisan back ground community very rich person, not like education. All people native to me. for the purpose i have already registered.