If you want to get information about UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023 then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will be told how you can register for this scheme. Not only this but in our article, you will also be provided with clear information about documents and eligibility. So that you can easily apply for this scheme. Don’t forget to bookmark our website for more information.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. For you can apply in offline mode only. This scheme comes under the UP Government Jal Jeevan Mission, Rural Livelihood Mission Department. Only women of Uttar Pradesh can apply to this scheme. This scheme will help in the social and economic development of women. This scheme has been launched by Yogi Adityanath.
Around 20,000 posts have been released for this scheme. For which you can easily apply. The women who will be selected for this will be given a salary of Rs 6000 per month. To apply for this scheme, you must have passed 10th and 12th. To apply for this scheme, you have to contact your nearest Women Self-Help Group and then fill out the form for this.
Documents Needed For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
All citizens have to upload some documents while applying. Otherwise, your application form will not be accepted. All the documents are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Identity card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photographs, etc.
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
Benefits of UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
Before applying, you should know what benefits will be provided to you through this scheme. So that you can apply easily. So read the points given below carefully-
- Under this scheme, women will be given Rs 6000 every month.
- Through this, the social and economic development of women will be encouraged.
- Women of UP can easily apply for this scheme in offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023
There are some rules for applying to this scheme and you can apply only according to them. It is mandatory for all citizens to follow these rules, then your form will not be accepted. For which your criteria have been set as follows-
- You must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- To apply, your educational qualification must be 10th and 12th pass.
- For this only women of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
You should know about some important things about this scheme before applying. So read all the points given below carefully which are as follows-
- In the first phase of this scheme, 20,000 Jan Sakhis will be recruited in the entire Uttar Pradesh.
- Banking facilities will also be made available in remote rural areas under the BC Sakhi scheme.
- You must have passed 10th and 12th to apply.
- Women will be given a monthly salary of Rs 6000 under this scheme.
How to apply online for UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023?
- To apply, you have to go to your nearest Women Self Help Group.
- Where you have to ask about the application form for UP Jal Sakhi Yojana.
- After which you will be given an application form.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- Along with the details, you will also have to enclose all the documents.
- Then you have to submit the form to the Women Self Help Group.
- Do not forget to take the receipt while submitting the form.
- In this way, you can easily apply for this scheme.
If you want to ask anything about UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2023, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. At what level has this scheme been launched?
Ans. This scheme has been launched at the state level.
Ques. How much salary will all the women be given monthly?
Ans. A monthly salary of Rs 6000 will be given to all the women.
Ques. How many posts have been released for this scheme?
Ans. Around 20,000 posts have been released for this scheme.
Ques. What is the educational qualification to apply?
Ans. You must have passed 10th and 12th to apply.
Ques. By whom has this scheme been launched?
Ans. This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Ques. Can men also apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, only women can apply for this scheme.