PM Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023 online, Free Gas Connection Online Apply Form, Documents Required, pmuy.gov.in उज्ज्वला योजना 2.0 पंजीकरण. If you want to get clear information about Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023, then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will be told how you can apply for this scheme. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the gas connection. We hope that you will read our article carefully till the end.
Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023
The full name of this scheme is- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. This scheme has been launched by PM Narendra Modi under the Ministry of Petroleum Gas. The main benefits of this scheme can be availed only by the poor family women of India. Under this scheme, LPG gas cylinders will be made available to you. You can easily apply for this scheme sitting at home in online mode. This scheme has been launched at the national level.
To get the benefit of this scheme, the link to the official website has also been made available in our article. Women of the BPL category can easily apply for this scheme. Under this scheme, these gas cylinders will be provided free of cost to you. Through this, the installment of the second cylinder will also be sent to you 15 days after the installment of the first cylinder. This installment will be made available to your bank account only.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना क्या है? – प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी द्वारा योजना को 1 मई 2016 शुरू किया गया. योजना को पेट्रोलियम गैस मंत्रालय की सहायता से चलाया जा रहा है. योजना के अंतर्गत BPL कार्ड धारक परिवारों को मुफ्त में गैस कनेक्शन प्रदान किया जाता है और रसोई गैस उपलब्ध कराइ जाएगी. जो परिवार खाना बनाने के लिए लकड़ी या गोबर का उपयोग करते हैं और प्रदुषण के कारण बहुत सी परेशानी जैसे की वायु प्रदुषण, बिमारियों का सामना करना पड़ता था. इसीलिए केंद्र सरकार द्वारा प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना को शुरू किया गया है.
योजना की पात्रता को ध्यान से पढ़कर आप भी आवेदन कर सकते हैं. PM Ujjwala Yojana Apply Online.
|Scheme||PMUY 2.0 Ujjwala Yojana|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas|
|Launch Date||1 May 2016|
|Check||PMUY Registration 2023|
|Process||PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration online|
|Government||Central Government of India|
pmuy.gov.in Registration 2023
PM Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility
- Only women of India can get the benefits of this scheme.
- To apply, it is mandatory for you to be from the Economically Weaker section.
- Your minimum age for applying has been fixed at 18 years.
- Those who have BPL cards only they can apply for them.
- You should not have an LPG connection before applying.
Ujjwala Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- BPL ration card
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- Password size photo, etc.
PMUY Scheme Features
- This scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi.
- Its benefit will be made available only to women belonging to poor families.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided with a free LPG gas cylinder.
- You can apply for this scheme online mode.
- You must be above 18 years of age to apply.
- Only women belonging to economically weaker sections can apply for it.
- You must have a bank account to apply.
- Money will be directly transferred to the bank account by the government to buy gas.
- If you have a 5 Kg gas cylinder then you will be provided 8 cylinders in 3 months.
- One gas cylinder will be provided free of cost to the beneficiary every month.
- 15 days after paying the installment of the first cylinder, the installment of the second cylinder will also be sent to you.
- Even if you live on rent and do not have a residence certificate, you can still get gas cylinders under this scheme.
उज्ज्वला योजना पंजीकरण 2023
PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiaries
- SC/ST Citizens of Rural Housing Scheme
- Citizens Listed Under SECC 11
- BPL card holder
- covered under the Antyodaya scheme
- forest dweller
- OBC class citizens
- riverside dwellers
|Jammu & Kashmir||Madhya Pradesh MP||Mizoram||Telangana TS|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Jharkhand||Nagaland||Andhra Pradesh AP|
|Punjab||West Bengal WB||Tripura||Tamil Nadu TN|
|Uttar Pradesh UP||Assam||Odisha||Kerala|
How to apply online for Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
Its link is- www.pmuy.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection’.
- Then on the next page, you have to select your gas provider.
- After that, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on submit.
- Then after verifying all the documents, the benefits of this scheme will be made available to you.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Application online
How to see new BPL list in Ujjwala Yojana 2023?
- Open the online portal for this list.
- Then select the name of your gas on the home page.
- On the next page, you have to click on the option of Ujjwala beneficiary.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to select your state and district.
- Then you have to fill in your captcha code.
- After filling click on the submit option.
- After that this list will open on your display screen.
What is the process to view the status of Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023?
- For the status, you have to visit the website of Ujjwala Yojana.
- Then the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Ujjwala Beneficiary’.
- After that enter your state district on the next page.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Then your connection status will open in front of you.
We hope that all the information about Ujjwala Yojana Registration 2023 has become available in our article. If you want to get all the information first, then do not forget to add our website to your bookmarks.
PM Free Gas Connection Apply
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When was this scheme launched?
Ans. This scheme was launched on 1 May 2016.
Ques. How much financial assistance will be provided for each LPG connection under this scheme?
Ans. Financial assistance of Rs 1600 will be provided to you for each LPG connection.
Ques. How much budget has been fixed by the government for this scheme?
Ans. A budget of Rs 8000 crore has been fixed for this scheme.
Ques. Can men also apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, only women can apply for this scheme.
Ques. What is the age limit for women to apply?
Ans. Your age has been fixed at 18 years to apply.
Click here to go back