If you want to use this Udyog Mitra Portal then before that read our article carefully. Because in our article you will be provided information about the process of login and registration. Through which you can easily fill out your form.
- 1 Udyog Mitra Portal
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Udyog Mitra Portal
- 3 Documents Required for Udyog Mitra Portal
- 4 Features & Benefits of Udyog Mitra Portal
- 5 How to apply online for Udyog Mitra Portal?
- 6 How to log in online to Udyog Mitra Portal?
- 7 What’s the process for Certificate Verification in Udyog Mitra Portal?
- 8 How to enter Query in Udyog Mitra Portal?
- 9 How to track Query in Udyog Mitra Portal?
Udyog Mitra Portal
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal has been launched only for the citizens of this state. Through this, the entrepreneurs of this state will be encouraged. In this portal, you can easily register yourself in online mode. For which the link to the official website will also be available to you in our article.
The acknowledgment certificate that will be given to you through this portal will have a period of 3 years. After 3 years, Entrepreneurs will have to get their approval and inspection done within 6 months. If there is any change in your business within this portal, then the beneficiary entrepreneurs will be informed about it through a declaration of intent.
Eligibility Criteria for Udyog Mitra Portal
- This benefit will be available only to those industries which have been established after 4th March 2021.
- This benefit will be given to those industries which are covered in micro, small and medium-sized businesses as per MSMED 2006.
- Also, the startups which have been started on 4th March 2019 can also apply for this.
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
Documents Required for Udyog Mitra Portal
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Age certificate
- Bank account details
- Address proof
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Features & Benefits of Udyog Mitra Portal
- This portal was launched in India on 12th June by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Through this portal, the youth of the state will be encouraged to set up businesses.
- Through this unemployed citizens can also get employment.
- The tagline of this portal by the government is- ‘Sarkar Ka Haath, Entrepreneurs Saath’.
- Right now 9861 entrepreneurs have been given acknowledgment certificates through this portal.
- After applying, you will be provided an exemption through approval and inspection as per all the laws for 3 years.
- You will not have to pay any fee for registration in this portal.
- Assistance will also be provided to you through this portal to set up your business.
- Now you do not need to establish your business through this portal.
- You can easily work in your business sitting at home.
How to apply online for Udyog Mitra Portal?
- First, you have to go to the website of the MSME Act 2019, Government of Rajasthan.
Its link is- www.rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in
- On whose home page you have to click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Then SSO Rajasthan will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to select ‘Registration’.
- After that, you have to click on Industry.
- After clicking, select Udyog Aadhar or Business Registration Number.
- On the next page, you have to enter your name, mobile number, email, etc. details.
- Also, you have to upload all the documents.
- In this way, you can apply.
How to log in online to Udyog Mitra Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to select ‘Sign Up’.
- After that enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Don’t forget to click on login after filling in.
- After which you will be login into this portal.
What’s the process for Certificate Verification in Udyog Mitra Portal?
- First of all open the online portal.
- Click on ‘Verify Certificate’ on the home page.
- Then enter your acknowledgment number and enterprise name.
- After entering, click on Search.
- After this, your certificate will open in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the option of Verify.
- After which your certificate will be verified.
How to enter Query in Udyog Mitra Portal?
- For this, you have to click on the link of the official website.
- Then on the home page, you have to select ‘Query’.
- After selecting the query form will open in front of you
- Fill in your name, number, email id and mobile number, etc. details in this form.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
- After submitting your query will be added.
How to track Query in Udyog Mitra Portal?
- To track it, open the Udyog Mitra Portal.
- Click on ‘Query’ on the home page of the portal.
- On the next page select ‘Query Tracking’.
- Then you have to enter your query/ticket number.
- After entering this number you have to click on submit.
- Your query status will open on your display screen.
Hope you have got complete information about Udyog Mitra Portal in our article. Bookmark our website for more information.