TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2023 Download link check online. Telangana Group II Admit Card release date from tspsc.gov.in, TS 2nd Group Exam Date. The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a job advertisement to recruitment the qualifying candidates to the post of divisional accounts officer. The exam offers golden chance to the candidates to fill up 783 vacant seats and get recruited to the post of divisional accounts officer in Telangana. Many candidates have eagerly been waiting for the release of admit card.
TSPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2023
After the successful completion of the online registration process on the official portal. The candidates who have been waiting for the release of the admit card can go through this article and check the steps to download their admit card. The official notification for the recruitment of a divisional accounts officer has been released on the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. The application process for recruitment has also been started on the official website on 18 January 2023.
Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the recruitment and some candidates are still planning to apply. All the candidates who are still planning to apply for the recruitment should hurry up because the last date to apply for the recruitment is very near. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 16 February 2023. In order to appear in the exam, the candidates need an admit card which is expected to be released soon.
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who could apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) divisional accounts officer recruitment 2023 exam is stated as below:
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 44 years of age. However, various age criteria have been mentioned for the reserved category students
- Along with the age criteria the candidates are expected to hold a regular bachelor degree that is the candidate must be a graduate in any field with 65% and more aggregate from a recognised college or university.
- The candidate must know the Telegu language.
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps in order to check exam date
- Visit the official website/careers/vacancy/recruitment page.
- There you will find admit card and exam schedule update, notification
- Read complete notification pdf and if admit card available click on link and download as per instructions given below.
|1st Paper||General Studies & General Abilities||150/150|
|2nd Paper||History, Polity and Society||150/50|
|3rd Paper||Economy and Development||150/50|
|4th Paper||Telangana Movement and State Formation||150/50|
|The written exam will conduct in English/Telugu and Urdu|
TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2023 Date
The candidates who have to appear in the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) divisional accounts officer recruitment 2023 exam will have face a written exam test stage. The written exam will be conducted in the form of One Paper which contains 4 sections. Paper-1 will be for 150 marks from the subjects namely general studies and general ability. Paper 2,3 and 4 will have questions based on the subjects aas discussed above. This exam will be for 600 marks and will have 300 questions in total. The candidates have to answer all subjects’ exams in a stipulated time.
Some key highlights for the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) divisional accounts officer examination 2023 are given below:
|Name of the exam||TSPSC Group 2 examination 2023|
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post||divisional accounts officer|
|Year of Recruitment||2023|
|Age Limit||Maximum 44 Years Old|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Category of Article||Hall Tickets|
|Application start date||18 January 2023|
|Application ending date||16 February 2023|
|Date of release of admit card||TBA|
TSPSC Hall Tickets Group 2
The candidates must check the following details printed on their admit card:
- Name Of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (St/Sc/OBC & Other)
- Roll Number of The Candidate
- Time Duration of The Examination
- Address Of the Examination Centre
- Exam Name
- Date and Time of the exam
- Examination Centre Name and code
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph
- Signature Of the Candidate and Examination Counsellor
- Essential Instructions for The Examination.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without this admit card. Also, the candidates are suggested to carry any one of the following identity documents for verification:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Telangana Group 2 Hall Tickets 2023
The candidates can follow the following instructions in order to download the admit card:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website.
- After that the homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Here on this homepage, you will get an “notice board” section, under this section you will get an Hall Ticket 2023 link, click on that link.
- Now you will be redirected on a new page, here on this page you will need to enter your login details like application number or registration number and the date of birth and hit enter.
- Then your admit card will appear on your computer screen, here you can download it to your device.
- At last, it is suggested to the candidate to take a printout of the admit card for future use.
|MDA Home||Click here|