To get complete information about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, read the article given on our website. You will be provided with information about the age limits and benefits. Apart from this, information related to the interest calculator will also be made available to you clearly.
- 1 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 2 Banks to open an account for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 3 Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 4 Formula to Calculate Interest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 5 Documents Needed for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- 7 How to open account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- 8 How to check the account balance of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to save the girl child from future financial problems. Only girls up to 10 years of India can apply. This scheme has been launched by the Central Govt. After applying, it will be mandatory to make a deposit of Rs 250 per year in the account. The maturity period of this account is 21 years. But if you want, you can also get the account closed after 18 years for marriage, death, or financial difficulties.
Banks to open an account for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Axis Bank
- Andhra Bank
- UCO Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur
- United Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Allahabad Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- State Bank Of Travancore
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank Of Hyderabad
- Vijay Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- State Bank of Patiala
Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Through this scheme, an interest of 7.6% will be provided to you on the investment amount, which will be tax-free.
- Under this scheme by the government, girls below the age of 10 years will be saved from the problems of future financial crises.
- Under this scheme, you can invest from Rs 250 to Rs 1.5 lakh per year in this account.
- The maturity time of your account will be up to 21 years.
- At the age of 18, you can take 50% of your funds for your further education.
- You can easily use Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator.
- Through the calculator, you will be given information about which year you joined this scheme.
यह भी देखें:
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2022
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2022
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2022
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
Formula to Calculate Interest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Some of the formulas used to calculate your interest in this scheme are as follows-
A = P[r/n+1] ^ nt
- P – Stands for the main amount
- r – Interest rate
- n – Number of times interest is added to itself in a given year
- t – Interest that builds up over time.
Documents Needed for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Birth certificate of the girl
- Medical certificate
- Address proof
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Only a girl-child account can be opened in this scheme.
- The girl child should be only 10 years or less to open the account.
- Under this scheme, the account of the girl child will be opened only by the parents or legal guardian.
- It is mandatory for the parent or legal guardian to be a permanent citizen of India.
- Only 2 girls’ accounts can be opened by a family.
- If twins are born in the family after one girl, then the account for twin girls will be opened separately.
How to open account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- First of all, the parent or legal guardian has to visit the nearest post office or bank.
- Then you have to take an application form for this scheme.
- After that, you have to fill in all the details asked in this form correctly.
- Along with filling, you will also have to attach the documents.
- Then you have to submit this form to the same post office or bank.
- In this way, you can open your account in this scheme.
How to check the account balance of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- First, you have to get your login details through your bank.
- Then you have to open the Internet Banking Portal.
- To go to this portal, you will have to log in with your details.
- After login, the home page of the portal will open.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Confirm Balance’.
- Then your account will be opened in front of you.
- After that, you can easily check your account balance.
After reading our article, if you want to ask anything about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, then feel free to message us in the comment section.