UP SSPY Old Age Pension List 2023-2024 Status check online. UP Vridha वृद्धा पेंशन beneficiary list pdf Download, वृद्ध Pension Suchi Payment Amount Check. The term SSYP basically stands for social security pension scheme, this scheme has been launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh and is administered by the honorable CM Sh. Yogi Adityanath Ji. SSPY Pension List 2023 – The scheme is applicable for the old age, widow and disabled citizens of the state to ensure that they live their life with dignity and self-respect amongst the other people of the society.
UP SSPY Old Age Pension
In today’s article we will share the details about the SSYP old age pension, its benefits, application procedure and the beneficiary list.
SSPY Pension List 2023 Viklang/Vidhwa
New PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
The National Old Age Pension Scheme is administered by the Social Welfare Department from the year 1994 with the objective of providing financial aid in the form of pension which is directly transferred to the respective bank accounts of the eligible elderly people who belong to below the poverty line class and have attained the age of 60 years or above. An amount of Rs. 500 per month was given as pension amount under the SSPY and the state government of Uttar Pradesh government has also given Rs. 1000 under the disaster assistance scheme during the Covid-19 pandemic period.
UP SSPY Old Age Pension List 2023
In order to avail the benefits of the SSYP UP old age pension a certain eligibility criterion had to be fulfilled which is as follows:
- The applicant should be minimum 60 years of age
- Since it is a state government scheme hence it is mandatory that the applicant should hold a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 55000 in urban areas and Rs. 45000 in rural areas.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be employed in the government sector.
- The applicants who are economically weak will be mainly prioritised under the scheme.
- The applicant must hold a below poverty line certificate in order to avail the benefits of the scheme.
sspy-up.gov.in Old Age Pension List 2023
In order to avail the benefits of the SSYP UP old age pension the applicants have to apply for the scheme, the interested applicants can follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- On the home page tab, select old age pension from pension type.
- Read all the instructions on the next tab and then click on continue to apply.
- Now fill basic details like name, mobile number, email id and then click on continue.
- The applicants will be sent their login credentials to their registered mobile number.
- Then visit the official site again and login again, and complete the registration
- After this, the applicants have to upload all the important documents to your application form. While completing the application form the applicants must have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Permanent address proof
- 2 passport size photos
- Bank account proof
- Mobile registered with Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- below poverty line certificate
- Now the applicants need to submit the application and save it for future reference.
- After your application it will be further sent for verification process and then a beneficiary list will be released for the applicants who have registered for the scheme.
SSPY वृद्ध पेंशन सूची 2023
Some key highlights for the SSYP UP old age pension 2023 are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||SSYP old age pension|
|State in which the scheme is launched||Uttar Pradesh|
|Aim of the scheme||allows the old age people to live with dignity|
|Scheme launched in the interest of||Elderly citizens|
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
SSPY UP Oldage Pension Suchi 2023
All the SSYP UP old age pension applicants can follow these steps to check the Beneficiary List 2023:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website on the home page tab.
- on the homepage click on SSYP UP old age pension beholder list for year 2023.
- On the next page enter your mobile number registered with the application.
- An OTP will sent to the registered mobile number, enter the OTP click on verify and submit.
- A pdf with all the beneficiaries name and their application and mobile numbers will open.
- The applicants can search for their names.
Those applicants who have applied for SSYP UP old age pension application Form can enable their pension data district-wise from the official website. The state government running this scheme will improve the situation of the old age people by allowing them a chance to live independently. The authority will release the official SSYP UP old age pension beneficiary List 2023 for all the districts or tehsils on the official site. Using the beneficiary list 2023, the applicants can check the complete list of people in their village / town who will be provide the old age pension under SSYP scheme. People added and removed from the SSYP UP old age pension beneficiary List on a yearly basis.
Click here to go back
Old age pension