RTE Karnataka Admission 2023 Online Application form status. Kar RTE Apply Online, Rules, Age Limit, School List and Draw Result Date. In today’s article we will discuss about one such effort that made by the education department of state government of Karnataka. Which recognised by the name of RTE Karnataka, the parents who wish for their students to get access to education can find the detailed information regarding the application process, school list while filling the form. The basic motive of bringing the RTE Karnataka into action to ensure that 25% seats reserved for the students belonging to the economically weaker section of the society which secured under the right to education act mentioned in the Indian constitution.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2023
Education is a vital and non-ignorable part of today’s nation that is set on the path of development. A survey was conducted recently in different states which determined that education is out of reach of a number of students especially who belong to families with weak financial background. A number of measures have been adopted to help these children to complete their education by the government at both the centre and state level.
The RTE Karnataka will not only contribute its role in giving quality education to the students but will also serve in promoting the literacy rate of the state by encouraging more and more students o the state to complete their education without fear of being judged by the people towards their weak financial background.
RTE Karnataka Online Application 2023
The state government of Karnataka in a similar way has also ensured that seats are reserved for the students of primary classes in government schools and along with this the government also ensured that the scheme provides similar benefits to private school’s students. The state government of Karnataka has given various rules for the interested applicants who could apply for the RTE Karnataka scheme only the candidates who:
- hold a domicile of Karnataka state.
- Income certificate as proof which states that the annual family income is less than 2.5 lakhs
- The applicant should belong to the EWS category and must hold a proof for the same.
- The age criteria have also been set for the students who will be benefited under the RTE Karnataka scheme, it is stated below for the candidate’s reference:
- For pre-schooling the age of the student should be between 3 years to 4 years
- For 1st standard the age of the student should be between 5 to years.
RTE Karnataka Rules in Kannada
Some key highlights for the RTE Karnataka are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||RTE Karnataka|
|Scheme launched by||State government of Karnataka|
|Department responsible||Ministry of school education and support department|
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Students belonging to economically weaker section of the society.|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide 25% reservation during admission under the right to education act|
|Article category||Application procedure, rules, school list|
|Scheme valid for||Students of pre-primary classes and 1st standards|
|Mode of application||Online|
RTE Karnataka Apply Online 2023
The interested applicants can also check the school list from the official portal by following the below mentioned simple steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website, on the home page tab, on the notification panel click on the list of schools under RTE Karnataka.
- Then you will be redirected to a new tab where you click on the district from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose by block or by name option which is displayed on your screen. Then click on search.
- A list along with the school details like application window time period, school details will be displayed on your screen.
RTE Karnataka Age Limit 2023
The interested parents can apply on the behalf of their children on the online portal. The application process for the RTE Karnataka have started, the steps are mentioned below for the interested applicants to apply accordingly on the official portal:
- First of all, visit the official website of school education and support, the website is mentioned in the table for reference.
- On the home page tab click on RTE 25% reservation notice. Read all the details and click on continue to apply.
- Then click on new registration and enter all the required details asked in the application along with the valid mobile number for OTP.
- An OTP will sent on the applicant’s mobile number, enter the OTP and click on validate.
- Now the applicants will be directed to another tab where they have to complete the form by uploading their scanned documents.
RTE Karnataka Registration 2023
- The applicants must hold have all the below mentioned required documents while applying for the RTE Karnataka:
- Aadhaar Card as proof of identity.
- Birth Certificate as proof of age.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate.
- BPL Certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile of the state
- Click on Submit the form and save the form for future reference.
- After the application processed and verified the selection will done by performing a particular lottery system protocol. The process will carried out by the education officer.
RTE Kar Admission Form 2023
The applicants expected to provide true information and upload true documents as these documents will processed along with the application for verification procedure. In case any suspicious detail found by the authorities in the application then the application will disregarded. After all the process is carried out successfully the authorities will release an official list that will contain the name of the students whose forms are selected along with the school’s name, they have been given admission.
In order to access the district wise selection list, the applicants can follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, Visit the official website, stated in the table now on the homepage tab click on notification board.
- Now on the next tab click on selected student school list.
- Then the applicants will have to select the academic year and district from the drop-down menu.
- Click on continue and the required details will displayed on the applicant’s screen. The selected students will then have to download the self-declaration forms and fill them and submit the documents at time of admission to the school.
Click here to go back