PPF Balance Check online 2023 PPF Calculator, Post Office & Bank PPF Interest Rate difference. Public Provident Fund Helpline number SMS. A Public Provident Fund account also PPF is one of the most popular government-supported saving schemes which was introduced in year 1968 in India. The PPF scheme was launched to allow saving benefits to small savers and offers guaranteed returns along with tax benefits. The current interest rate on annual basis is 7.1%, and hence a PPF scheme offers an opportunity to build up a strong financial cushion in the long term. An individual can make deposits of his own choice in a PPF account with a minimum investment of Rs.500 and can invest up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
PPF Balance Check Online
Also, In today’s article we will discuss about the PPF details and how the investors can make an estimate about the profit they will earn
The PPF Calculator can help you compute the year-wise PPF returns you can earn by contributing to your PPF account over a pre-determined period and with a specific frequency. And The PPF interest rate, maturity, taxation, and withdrawal rules are set by the government and so there is no need for separate bank-wise calculators. The PPF interest rate is liable to change every quarter as per announcements made by the ministry of finance.
Khelo India University Games 2023
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence
PPF Balance Check Post Office
The following criteria are taken care of while applying for a PPF account:
- If an NRI individual has opened the account while he was an Indian resident, the account can be continued for 15 years but cannot extend the account.
- There can be only one account in the name of one person.
- Individuals can also open a PPF account on behalf of a minor.
Further more discussing about the PPF loan details, the details are as follows:
- The loan can be applied between the 3rd and 6th financial year of PPF account opening
- The interest charged on the PPF account is 2% per annum and the principal amount has to be repaid within 36 months.
- Also, as per the PPF formalities and guidelines until the loan is not repaid completely no interest will be paid to an individual.
PPF Interest Rate 2023
The following table can be considered an example of the principal invested, interest earned and maturity value to be received for a tenure of 15,20- and 30-year making the readers understand the benefit of PPF investment.
|Investment Period||Yearly Investment||Total PPF Investment||Total Interest Earned||Maturity Value|
|15 years||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 9,00,000||Rs. 7,08,120||Rs. 16,08,120|
|20 years||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 12,00,000||Rs. 14,52,088||Rs. 26,52,088|
|30 years||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 18,00,000||Rs. 43,80,364||Rs. 61,80,364|
There are a number of benefits of using a PPF calculator like It allows the depositors to get a clear idea of the interest that can be earned from a certain investment. Also an estimate can be made of tax saving through PPF for a financial year. For the ones who find it difficult to decide on the maturity period of their investment can also use the PPF calculator.
PPF Interest Calculator 2023
The individuals can also check the PPF balance as it offers the following benefits:
- By checking the PPF balance, you will be able to determine how much interest you will earn at the end of the financial year.
- As the ministry of finance change PPF interest rates every quarter, so it’s important to know what the depositors will be getting for their deposited amount.
- Checking the PPF balance will also help you to determine an estimate about how much you can partially withdraw in case of an emergency and also the individuals can check how much loan they can ask against the PPF balance.
Some key highlights of today’s article are as follows:
|Name of the article||Public Provident Fund|
|Article category||Bank article|
|Department responsible||Ministry of finance|
|Details in today’s article||Balance check, PPF calculator|
Chiranjeevi Yojana Application Status
PPF Post Office and Banks
You can use two methods to check your PPF balance: online and offline mode.
- The steps to check the PPF balance via online mode are as follows:
- Firstly, the existing bank account has to linked to the PPF account
- The individual must have requested for Net banking should enabled for their account as well.
- Visit the bank’s internet banking portal either on official site or by application of the respective bank.
- Find a section where you can check your PPF balance and status.
- Enter details and all the details will displayed.
- To check the PPF balance via offline mode the individual must Visit the respective bank’s branch where they opened their respective PPF account and then there they can get their PPF passbook updated. The updates will give a brief of transaction details, and current PPF balance.
To make it easier for People living in remote areas where they have limited access to banking services. So, the government has set up post offices to help people to get access to banking services including the ability to open a PPF account and so they can also check the PPF balance by following the above-mentioned offline method that by getting their passbook updated from the respective post office and get information regarding the transaction details, current PPF balance.
Click here – home page