In our article about PM Mudra Yojana, you will be told how you can apply for it. Along with the application, you will also be provided with clear information about the login process. Don’t forget to bookmark our website to get all the information.
PM Mudra Yojana
In 2015, this scheme was launched by Narendra Modi for the citizens of India. Its main benefit will be made available to small and medium entrepreneurial startups. You can get a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh through this scheme.
You can apply for this only in offline mode. Your minimum age to apply is 18 years. This loan will be made available to you through commercial banks, small finance banks or non-banking financial institutions, etc.
Benefits of PM Mudra Yojana
- Loans can be made available to the beneficiaries up to Rs.10 lakh.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun loans.
- In Shishu loan, you will be given a loan up to Rs.50000.
- The loan range under the Kishore loan has been fixed as Rs.50000 to Rs.5 lakh.
- But the range for the Tarun loan has been fixed from 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs.
- This benefit will be made available to the Entrepreneurs of India.
- To start your business, you will be provided a loan by banks at concessional rates.
- You do not have to give any guarantee to take the loan.
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
Documents Needed for PM Mudra Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Balance Sheet of Previous Years
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to apply for PM Mudra Yojana?
- First, you have to take the application form through your concerned bank.
- In this form, you have to fill in your name, mobile number, aadhaar number, address, etc. details.
- Along with these details, you also have to attach documents.
- Attach this form and submit it to your bank.
- Then after the form is verified, your loan amount will be sent by the bank in 1 month.
- In this way, you can easily apply for this scheme.
How to login into PM Mudra Yojana?
- To log in, go to the website of PM Mudra Yojana.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option on the home page.
- Then the login form will open in front of you.
- Enter your username and password in this form.
- After that fill in the captcha code and click on login.
- Then you will be login into this portal.
What’s the process to download the Toll-Free Number?
- To download this number, visit the online portal.
- After that click on ‘Contact Us’ on the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on download.
- In this way, you can download this number.
If you have read our article to the end, then we hope that you would have got all the information about PM Mudra Yojana in our article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How much loan will be made available to you in Kishore Loan?
Ans. In this, you will be provided a loan from 50000 to 5 lakh rupees.
Ques. At what level has this scheme been launched?
Ans. This scheme has been launched at the national level.
Ques. Under which agency has this scheme been launched?
Ans. This scheme has been launched under Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency.
Ques. What are the main objectives of this scheme?
Ans. The main objective of this scheme is to empower the country’s entrepreneurs.
Ques. What is the maximum loan that can be made available to the beneficiaries?
Ans. Loans can be made available to all beneficiaries up to a maximum of Rs.10 lakh.