PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023 Check Health ID Registration Form, Health Card Yojana details in Hindi, Benefits, login. हम जानते हैं की आप PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023 Health ID Registration Form के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं। इसके लिए आप PM मोदी हेल्थ कार्ड ऑनलाइन अप्लाई 2023 पर जाकर चेक कर सकते हैं। Apart from this, you will also be provided step by step information about the process of registration form and application in this article. We hope that you will read our article carefully till the end.
PM Modi Health Card 2023
This scheme has been started under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Whose main objective is to provide health facilities to the citizens of India. This scheme has been launched by PM Modi at the national level. Therefore, you can easily apply for it online from any state in India. A record of your medical history will also be kept through this scheme. Under this scheme, health ID cards will be made available to all beneficiaries for use.
Through this scheme, families will be helped in poor financial conditions. Free health facilities will be provided to about 40% of the families. Under this scheme, the full cover-up will be given for the first surgery under the health card. Then 50% coverage for 2nd surgery and 25% insurance coverage for 3rd surgery will be provided. 25 specialty divisions will be made available through this scheme. Also, your post-hospitalization expenses will also be covered by this plan.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply
पीएम मोदी हेल्थ कार्ड अप्लाई 2023 क्या है? प्रधान मंत्री स्वास्थ्य कार्ड प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा लॉन्च किया गया है। इस योजना के तहत आपको स्वास्थ्य सुविधाएं उपलब्ध कराई जाएंगी। आप इन सुविधाओं के लिए आसानी से ऑनलाइन मोड में आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस योजना के तहत लाभार्थी नागरिकों को प्रति वर्ष 5 लाख रुपये का स्वास्थ्य कवर प्रदान किया जाएगा। आप इस राशि का उपयोग भारत के किसी भी अस्पताल में अपने या अपने परिवार के इलाज के लिए आसानी से कर सकते हैं।
PM Modi Health ID Registration 2023
|Scheme name||PM Modi Health Card|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Subject||Provide Health Care Facilities|
|Health coverage||Per annum Rs.5,00,000/-|
PM Modi Health Card Yojana 2023
Benefits of PM Modi Health Card 2023
- Free healthcare facilities will be provided to all the beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, you will be given health coverage of Rs. 5 lacks per year.
- Along with this, post-hospitalization expenses will also be made available to you.
- Apart from this, follow-up coverage will also be provided to you through this scheme.
- This benefit will be made available to 40% of needy families in India.
- More than 50 cancer types will also be covered under this scheme.
- Along with this, you will also be provided facilities in the treatment of oncology and cancer chemotherapy.
- About 25 specialty divisions have been made available in this scheme.
- Also, 1354 medical and surgical treatments will covered by the government.
Documents Required for PM Modi Health Card
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Income certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport-size photo, etc.
PM Modi Digital Health ID Scheme
PM Modi Health Card Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a citizen of India to apply.
- This scheme launched for those Below Poverty Line.
- Families who live in a kutcha house or a single room can apply for it.
- You can also apply if no one in the family is earning less than 59 years of age.
- If you do a government job then you cannot apply for it.
- Individuals or families paying income tax also cannot apply for this.
- No age limit fixed for this scheme.
How to apply online for PM Modi Health Card?
- Click on the official website link to apply.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Am I Eligible’.
- After that enter your mobile number and then OTP.
- By filling you have to select your state.
- If you are eligible for this then a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to enter all the details and documents.
- After entering, do not forget to click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can apply for it.
- Then after some time, the health card will sent to your address.
Create New ABHA Number online
How to log in online to PM Modi Health Card?
- To log in, go to the website of PM Modi Health Card.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of ‘Login’.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill all the details asked.
- After filling in, you have to click on login.
- After this, you will logged into the website.
PM Modi Health Card Online Form 2023
What is the process to file a Grievance in PM Modi’s Health Card?
- To file it, you have to click on www.pmjay.gov.in.
- After that select the option of ‘Grievance Portal’ on the home page.
- Then you have to click on ‘Register Your Grievance’.
- After that, the grievance form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- After filing, you have to click on submit.
- In this way, your grievance file will done.
How to see Grievance Status in PM Modi Health Card 2023?
- You have to visit the official website for the status.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on ‘Grievance Portal’.
- Then select ‘Track Your Grievance’ on the next page.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to enter your UGN.
- After entering you have to click on submit.
- After this, your grievance status will appear on the display screen.
If you want to ask anything about PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023, feel free to message us in the comment section. We will definitely try to reply to your comment.
Click here to go back