You can easily apply for this PM Kusum Yojana in online mode. For this, step-by-step information about the process of registration has been provided to you in our article. Along with this, the link to the official website for applying has also been given in our article.
- 1 PM Kusum Yojana
- 2 Documents Required for PM Kusum Yojana
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for PM Kusum Yojana
- 4 Benefits of PM Kusum Yojana
- 5 How to apply online for PM Kusum Yojana?
- 6 How to check the application list of PM Kusum Yojana?
- 7 What’s the process for Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator?
- 8 How to file a Grievance in PM Kusum Yojana?
- 9 How to give Feedback in PM Kusum Yojana?
PM Kusum Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of India for the income growth of the farmers. This scheme was launched in 2019. Risk-free income will be provided to the farmers through this scheme. Along with this, a constant supply of electricity will be made available to the farmers.
There are different implementing agencies for this scheme in each state. The name of the agency of this scheme in Haryana is Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) & Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN).
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
Documents Required for PM Kusum Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Authoritative letter
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Land jamabandi copy
- Income certificate
- Registration copy, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kusum Yojana
- In this scheme, 2 hectares of land will be required per MW.
- Only citizens of India can apply for this.
- You can apply only for 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity solar power plants.
- No financial qualification is required under this scheme with its own investment in the project.
Benefits of PM Kusum Yojana
- All the farmers of India can easily get benefit from this scheme.
- Through this scheme, you will be provided with a supply of electricity constantly.
- Additional power of MW will be generated through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the problem of electricity will be reduced.
- You will be provided 24 hours electricity by installing a solar plant.
- With the continuum of electricity, farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
How to apply online for PM Kusum Yojana?
- To apply, visit the official website.
Its links are- www.kusumonlineyojana.co
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Apply’.
- The application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to enter many details in this form.
- Apart from this, you also have to upload documents.
- Then after the documents are approved, your application will be done.
How to check the application list of PM Kusum Yojana?
- For this list, you have to go to the online portal.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘List of registered applications for KUSUM’.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will get complete information about this list.
- You can easily search for your name in this list.
What’s the process for Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator?
- First of all, go to the website of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.
- Click on ‘Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator’ on the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to enter your rooftop area, state, consumer category, etc.
- After that, you have to click on Calculate.
- After this, all the details will open on your display screen.
How to file a Grievance in PM Kusum Yojana?
- Click on the website link for Grievance.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Grievance’.
- After clicking, the Grievance Form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the asked details and click on submit.
- After this, your Grievance will be filed.
How to give Feedback in PM Kusum Yojana?
- First of all, go to the website of PM Kusum Yojana.
- On its home page, you have to click on ‘Feedback’.
- Then by entering all the details in the feedback form.
- After entering it, click on submit option.
- This way you can easily give feedback.
If you want to ask anything about PM Kusum Yojana, then feel free to message us in the comment section. We will definitely reply to your message.