PM Kisan Status Check 2023 online. pmkisan.gov.in 13th Installment Beneficiary List, New Kist Date and How to check PMKSNY Payment Amount Status link. If you want to get information about PM Kisan, then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will told how you can check your status in this scheme. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the beneficiary list. We hope that you will definitely read our article carefully till the end. Bookmark our website to know more about it.
PM Kisan Status
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana launched by PM Narendra Modi. This scheme is being organized by the Central Govt. The main objective of which is to provide benefits to the poor farmers.
Under this scheme, every year 6000 rupees are given to all the farmers. But this amount is given to all the farmers in 3 installments. You are given 3 installments in the form of 2000 rupees in a year. With this amount, farmers can buy fertilizers for their farming.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme is organized by the Central Government.
- This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to small and marginal farmers.
- 6000 rupees are given every year to the farmers through this scheme.
- With this amount, farmers can buy fertilizers or seeds, etc. for their farming.
- This amount will be given to all the farmers every year in 3 installments of Rs.2000.
PM Kisan Yojana Status Check
- This amount from all the farmers will be received directly in the bank account.
- To get this amount, it is mandatory for you to be E-KYC complete.
- More than 12.35 crore farmers have benefited through this scheme.
- Only farmers of India can apply for this scheme.
- Now 12th Installment will be released by this scheme on 31st November 2023.
- So far, 21,000 crores have been transferred in this scheme.
- The 11th installment in this scheme was released on 31 May 2023.
- You can apply for this scheme in both online and offline modes.
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Government||Central Government of India|
|Registration||PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023|
|Check||PM Kisan Installment Date 2023|
|Amount||Rs 6000/- per year|
PM Kisan Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Land record details
- Landholding papers
- Cast certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
PM Kisan benefits
- 6000 rupees will be given every year to all the farmers under this scheme.
- This amount will be given to you in the form of 3 installations in a year.
- You will be given Rs 2000 per installation.
- Through this scheme, financial aid to farmers is helped.
How to check Beneficiary Status in PM Kisan?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is- www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary List’.
- After that, you have to select ‘Beneficiary Status.
- On the next page, you have to fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on Get Details.
- On clicking, your beneficiary status will open on your computer screen.
PM Kisan Yojana registration process?
- To register you have to click on the link on the official website.
- After clicking, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- If you have to click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ in Farmers Corners.
- On clicking, a new page will open on your screen.
- In which your registration form will be given.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Along with the details, you will also have to upload all the documents.
- After uploading you have to click on submit.
- In this way, you can easily apply for this scheme.
How to do E-KYC in PM Kisan?
- For e-KYC, you have to visit the online portal.
- In the Farmer Corner on the home page, you have to click on ‘e KYC‘.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill Aadhar number.
- After filling, you have to enter OTP.
- After entering you have to click on search yes.
- In this way, your E-KYC will complete.
How to do biometric aadhar authentication in PM Kisan?
- First of all, you have to go to PM Kisan’s website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘CSC Login’.
- After clicking, you will have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- After filling in, you have to click on the sign.
- Then you have to click on ‘Biometric Aadhar Authentication’.
- After which you have to enter the registered mobile number.
- After which an OTP will sent to your mobile.
- Which you have to fill and after filling click on submit.
- Then for Biometric, you have to click on Capture.
- After which you have to connect the biometric system,
- Then you have to click on submit.
- In this way, you can easily complete the biometric.
What is the process to do E-KYC through CSC?
- For this, you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- Where you will have to show your identity proof.
- After verifying your identity, you have to submit all the details.
- After this, you can complete E-KYC with the help of a CSC agent.
How to link aadhar with the bank in PM Kisan Yojana?
- For this, first, you have to go to the website of bank.
- In which you have to click on Internet Banking.
- Then you have to select ‘Aadhaar Card Seeding’.
- After which a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in all the details.
- Don’t forget to click on submit after filling in.
- In this way, your Aadhaar will linked with the bank.
PM Kisan Yojana Form Correction 2023
What’s the process to correct the form in PM Kisan?
- For this state, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to go to the Farmer section.
- In which you have to click on ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Record’.
- On the next page, you have to fill in the details like your Aadhar number, image code, etc.
- After filling in, you have to click on search.
- Then you can easily check whether your aadhar linked or not.
PM Kisan Yojana Edit Form 2023
How do edit self-registration farmer details in PM Kisan?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- On whose home page you have to click on ‘Edit Self Registered Farmer Details’ in the Farmer Corner.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your aadhaar number and image code.
- Don’t forget to click on Search after filling it.
Hope you have got clear information about PM Kisan in our article. If you still want to ask something, then feel free to message us in the comment section.
click here to go back