We know that you want to get information about Mandhan Yojana List 2023. That is why in our article you will be told how you can use this portal. Along with this, you will also be given complete information about the process of registration and login.
- 1 Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 2 Documents Required for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 4 The beneficiary for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 5 Benefits of Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 6 Uneligible for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- 7 How to apply to Mandhan Yojana List 2023?
- 8 How to apply through CSC VLE in Mandhan Yojana List 2023?
- 9 What’s the process for Self Enrollment in Mandhan Yojana?
- 10 How to do Donate & Pension in Mandhan Yojana List 2023″
Mandhan Yojana List 2023
This scheme was launched on 1 February by Finance Minister Piyush Goyal. Online applications for this were started on 15 February. Through this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 3000 will be provided to the workers of the unrecognized sector.
So far this benefit has been made available to more than 10 crore citizens through this scheme. You will also have to make some contributions to this pension. You can make this contribution from Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month. This scheme is a central govt scheme.
Documents Required for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- Postal address
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- Only citizens of India can apply for this scheme.
- To apply, your monthly salary should be 15000 or less.
- For this, your age has been fixed from 18 to 40 years.
- Only workers from the unorganized sector can apply for this.
- You must have a savings bank account to apply.
- Before applying, you should not have received benefits from any other pension scheme.
- Even if you pay the tax you cannot apply.
- To get this pension, you have to invest at least 10 years after the date of application.
- No educational qualification has been fixed for this.
- Your pension amount will be given as per your contribution amount.
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
The beneficiary for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- small and marginal farmers
- landless agricultural laborer
- animal keeper
- Labeling and packing in brick kilns and stone quarries
- construction and infrastructure workers
- leather craftsmen
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- migrant laborers etc.
Benefits of Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- Pension will be provided to you after 60 years of age through this scheme.
- Through this, you will be provided a pension of Rs 3000.
- You can invest monthly in this scheme.
- Along with this, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly contributions will also be made available in this scheme.
- After death, 50% of the pension amount will be made available to the family of the application.
- This amount will be made available to the nominee of the beneficiary only.
- There is no educational qualification prescribed for the application.
- After the death of the applicant, your fund will be credited back to you.
- This amount will be made available to you directly in the bank account.
Uneligible for Mandhan Yojana List 2023
- Income tax payer
- State Employees Insurance Corporation member
- Employees Provident Fund member
- Organized sector person
- National Pension Scheme member
How to apply to Mandhan Yojana List 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center.
- Then you have to take the application form for this scheme.
- You have to fill in all the details on this form.
- Along with these details, you also have to attach your documents.
- Then submit this form to the CSC officer.
- In this way, your application will be completed.
How to apply through CSC VLE in Mandhan Yojana List 2023?
- For this, you have to go to the official website.
- Then click on ‘Apply Now’ on the home page.
- After clicking, select ‘CSC VLE’.
- On the next page, you have to enter your username and password.
- After filling click on Sign In.
- Then in the schemes, you have to select Mandhan Yojana.
- After clicking, the application form will open.
- Enter all the details and documents in the form.
- Finally, you have to click on submit.
- In this way, you can apply through CSC VLE.
What’s the process for Self Enrollment in Mandhan Yojana?
- To apply, first go to the official website.
- Then click on ‘Apply Now’ on the home page.
- After that, you have to select ‘Self Enrollment’.
- After selecting enter your mobile number.
- Then enter OTP and click on Verify.
- After verifying the application form will open.
- You have to upload the details and documents asked in the form.
- Then after clicking on submit your application will be done.
How to do Donate & Pension in Mandhan Yojana List 2023″
- First of all click on the link to Mandhan Yojana’s website.
- Select the option of ‘Donate and Pension’ on the home page.
- On the next page, select Self Login or CSC VLE.
- Then you have to log in to the website and click on ‘Donate Pension’.
- After that, you have to make a payment by entering payment details.
- In this way, you can easily donate your pension.
If you want to ask anything about Mandhan Yojana List 2023, then message us in the comment section. Our team will give you a reply as soon as possible.