link Aadhaar with PAN Card online. Check process about PAN link with Aadhaar Card Free online, Status, Apply without fine, on e-filing portal. The income tax department has made a compulsory announcement of linking the individual’s registered Aadhar number with their registered pan numbers for all citizens of India. The authorities have also stated that no income tax return will be taken under consideration if the pan number is not linked with the Aadhar number and also no transaction above the amount of Rs. 50,000 will be allowed under the same scenario. Also, the pan holders will have to pay a penalty fine.
link Aadhaar with PAN Card
In today’s article we will discuss about how the applicants who have still not registered their pan with their Aadhar can register and also check their linking status accordingly.
Agneepath Scheme Registration Indian Army
SSPY Penion List 2023 Viklang/Vidhwa
New PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
Linking of PAN card with Aadhar is also made necessary for an individual in case he/she needs to open any bank account and also no loan will be provided to the applicants whose pan number will not be linked with their respective Aadhar cards. Also, the pan card will be considered inoperative and there are chances that the allotted pan number to the individual will be cancelled if the pan Id is not linked with the Aadhar id. So, it advised to all those who have still not linked their pan number with Aadhar number to get it done now before any trouble.
Aadhaar PAN Link online
Some key highlights are as follows:
|Article category||Linking PAN with Aadhar|
|Directives given by||Income tax department of India|
|Last date to complete the procedure||31st March 2023|
Link Aadhaar with PAN on e-filing portal
In order to link your Aadhar with PAN the citizens can follow various mentioned methods. The detailed steps for each method are also explained in brief for reference:
- Online application method:
- Firstly, visit the official website of IT that is the income tax department.
- On the home page at the left-hand column click on link Aadhar option.
- You will be directed to a new tab and there the applicants need to enter their PAN card number, name and other details as per their Aadhar card along with their Aadhar registered mobile number.
- In case the applicants Aadhar card only has his/her birth year then the applicant needs to tick the below mentioned option that states ‘I only have birth year mentioned on my Aadhar card’.
- The applicants need to tick the second option that states ‘I agree to validate my Aadhar details.
- Then click on link Aadhar and then you will have to enter an OTP that will be sent tour registered mobile number. Then click on validate.
- A successful linking message will be sent to your mobile number.
Aadhaar PAN link Status
- Using SMS method
- Open the messages app on your mobile. Click on compose.
- Type the message as given: UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>.
- Send the message from your Aadhar registered mobile number to 56161 or 567678.
- Offline method:
- You can manually visit the portal of the relevant department which is the PAN Service Provider.
- Fill in the form and provide all the necessary documents to the authorities.
In case you are not able to link your Aadhar with PAN, it can be because of the mismatch in both the ID’s hence in that case the applicants follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, visit the NSDL website.
- Click on Apply Online option and then click on Changes or Correction in existing PAN data/Reprint of PAN Card.
- Select your application category fill up the application form. Ensure that you tick the boxes on the left to specify the fields you want to make corrections.
- Complete the payment process and submit the application.
- An acknowledgement will be shared and then your new PAN card will be sent to your address.
- Then you can link your Aadhar with PAN following any of the above stated methods.
PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
PAN Aadhaar Link Free online
You can track the status of your application by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Income Tax Department official website
- On the homepage under the Quick Links menu click on Aadhaar link Status.
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar Number and then click on the View Link Aadhaar Status.
- Your Aadhaar-PAN link status will be displayed on your screen.
The Income tax department has made linking of Aadhaar with PAN to eliminate the possibility of one person to hold multiple PAN cards under his/his custody to reduce reduces the chances of illegal financial activities. Also, the Income Tax department will be easily able to track the transactions as Aadhaar is mandatory for every transaction nowadays. It helps the taxpayers to file their income tax returns. The government of India has recently issued a directive which stated that it is mandatory for all the citizens to link their Aadhar with their PAN cards before 31st march 2023 to avoid any further trouble.
Click here to go back
Please link aadhaar card of zaida perveen with pan number
link my pan card with aadhar card Pan kard no Adhar kard no
Link my pan card and adhar card
My account opening
azad nagar building room number 715 Andheri West
Iam. Adharcard. Pancard. Link
What is the head under which the fee of Rs1000/- is to be paid as late fee for linking pan to Aadhar