LIC Kanyadan Policy Calculator 2023 Interest Rate Details, Chart details check. कन्यादान पालिसी कैलकुलेटर 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Status. For this you can easily apply in online mode. That’s why in our article you will told how you can use this scheme. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the chart. Therefore, we hope that you will definitely read this article given here carefully till the end.
LIC Indian Policy Calculator
This scheme started by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Under this scheme, the father can do this life insurance for his daughter. Also, we want to tell you that to get the benefit of this scheme, it is not necessary that you are a citizen of India. Along with this plan, the features of the Jeevan Lakshya plan will also combined. Under Canadian policy, if the account holder’s father dies due to any reason, then the premium waived.
To get this insurance, the age of the daughter must be more than 1 year and the age of the father must be between 18 to 50 years. But the minimum sum assured limit has been fixed at 1 lakh. The maturity period for your account has been fixed from 13 to 25 years. Now you will not have to worry about your daughter’s marriage. Because through this scheme you can easily do your savings. For this, you can easily apply in offline mode. The website link for all the details is also given in our article.
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
LIC Kanyadan Policy Interest Rate
एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी कैलकुलेटर 2023 क्या है? – इस योजना के लिए भारत के नागरिकों के साथ-साथ एनआरआई भी अपनी बेटी की शादी और शिक्षा के लिए इस योजना में निवेश कर सकते हैं। इस योजना का मुख्य लाभ बालिकाओं को उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा। इस बीमा के जरिए आप अपनी बेटी की शादी के लिए बचत कर सकते हैं। इसके लिए आपको सबसे पहले इस योजना में आवेदन करना होगा। बचत करने की कोई सीमा तय नहीं की गई है। इस योजना में पिता अपनी बेटी के लिए यह खाता खुलवा सकता है।
एलआईसी कन्यादान पालिसी कैलकुलेटर
|Scheme||LIC Kanyadan Policy Calculator 2023|
|Department||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Check||LIC Kanyadan Policy Calculator Interest Rate|
LIC Kanyadan Policy Chart
Features of LIC Kanyadan Policy Calculator 2023
- Under this scheme, any citizen can invest in the marriage of his daughter.
- Now you can collect funds for your daughter’s marriage and education through this scheme.
- If the father dies due to any reason then his family does not need to pay the premium for this policy.
- Along with this, 1 lakh rupees per year will be made available to his family by the LIC company.
- Apart from this, after the completion of 25 years of the policy to your family, Rs 27 lakh will be given to the nominee of the policy.
- If the beneficiary dies due to an accident, Rs 10,00,000 will be given to his family.
- But if the death of the beneficiary is due to natural causes, then Rs.5,00,000 will be provided to the family.
- Under this scheme, the life risk cover will be provided to you till 3 years before the maturity date.
- Through this policy, a lump sum amount will also be made available to the life assured at the time of maturity.
LIC Kanyadaan Policy Eligibility
- To apply, the age of the father must be 18 to 50 years and the age of the daughter must be at least 1 year.
- This policy will be bought only by the father of the daughter.
- At the time of maturity, the minimum sum assured should be Rs 1 lakh.
- No limit has been fixed for the maximum sum assured.
- Under this plan, the policy term has been fixed from 13 to 25 years.
Kanyadan Policy Apply Online
LIC Kanyadaan Policy Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Birth Certificate, etc.
Benefits of LIC Kanadaan Policy Calculator 2023
- This policy is completely tax-free.
- In this policy, on the death of the insured, Rs 5 lakh will given to the family.
- If the assured dies due to an accident, Rs 10 lakh will be made available to the family.
- If you make a daily deposit of Rs 75, then after 25 years of paying the monthly premium, Rs 14 lakh will be made available for your daughter’s marriage.
- Under this plan, you will also be given the benefit of a bonus declared by LIC every year.
- If you save Rs 251 per day after 25 years of the monthly premium, you will be given Rs 51 lakh.
- The term of this policy has been fixed between 13 to 25 years.
- In this policy, the premium paying term should be less than 3 years from the policy term.
Terms & Conditions of LIC Kanyadan Policy
|Policy term||13 – 25|
|Minimum Basic Sum Assured||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Maximum Basic Sum Assured||No limit|
|Minimum age at entry||18 years|
|Maximum age at entry||65 years|
|Maximum maturity age||65 years|
|Daughter’s minimum age||1 year|
|Premium paying term||3 years|
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2023?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest LIC office.
- Then you have to ask for LIC Kanyadan Policy.
- After that, you will told all the terms of this scheme.
- After this, you have to select an option as per your wish.
- By choosing you to have to submit all the documents and details.
- After submission, your form will filed by the LIC agent.
- In this way, you can easily join this policy.
If you want to ask anything about LIC Kanyadan Policy Calculator 2023, feel free to message us in the comment section. Stay connected with our website for more information.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Application Status
LIC Kanyadaan Policy Status 2023
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What are the policy terms under this policy?
Ans. The policy term for this is 13 to 25 years.
Ques. What is the minimum age for a girl child to join?
Ans. The minimum age for a girl child to join is 1 year.
Ques. After how many years of the policy the loan will made available?
Ans. A loan can made available to you after 3 years of paying in the policy.
Ques. How much compensation will provided during natural death?
Ans. During natural death, a compensation of Rs 5 lakh will made available to the family.
Click Here to go back
Yes i am interested
Yes nice policy
My daughter inlaw born as she is now 25 days how can apply kalayandan policy and explain the details please