If you want to get complete information about KCC Portal then you have come to the right place. All the information about this portal will be made available to you clearly on our MDA Moradabad website. In our article, you will be told how you can register in this portal. Along with this, you will also be given clear information about the benefits provided by this portal.
Kisan Credit Card Portal has been started by the Central Govt. The use of this portal will be made available to the farmers only. In this portal, you can easily apply online mode. This low-interest tax credit will be made available to all the beneficiaries. If you want to get complete information about it, then you can also check by visiting the official website. Its link will be available to you in our article.
Through this scheme, farmers can get loans up to Rs.160000. For this card, all the beneficiary farmers will have to visit their bank branch. To get the benefit of this card, you have to fill out and submit a form through your bank. But only the farmers of India can get this benefit. Credit cards and passbooks will also be provided to you under this scheme. In the Lucknow division, about 12131 cards have been given to the farmers.
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
Benefits of the KCC Portal
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 14 crore farmers in the country.
- The loan amount provided by this will be made available to you directly in the bank account.
- Now the interest rate on loans for farmers will be reduced.
- Farmers can easily do their farming through loans.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand.
Features of the KCC Portal
- Only farmers in India can get the benefit of this portal.
- For this card, it is mandatory for the farmer to have cultivable land.
- You must have a bank account to avail of this benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be made available to the beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the validity of the KCC of the beneficiary has been made up to 5 years.
- If your KCC card has been closed due to any reason, then you can easily get it restarted.
- Through these cards, you can get a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh at a 9% interest rate.
- A subsidy of 2% will also be provided to you by the government on the interest.
- Accordingly, your loan interest will be 7%.
- After taking the loan, if the farmer repays his loan on time, then a rebate of 3% will be provided to him.
- Thus you only have to pay a 4% interest rate.
- You can also increase the loan limit of your card.
- For farmers, this card has been made by the government under the self-reliant India scheme.
Banks Covered under KCC Portal
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda, etc.
Documents Needed for KCC Portal
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Land copy
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to apply offline for KCC Portal?
- First, you have to go to your nearest bank.
- In the bank, you have to take the application form for this scheme from the bank officer.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the details asked.
- Along with the filing, you will also have to attach your documents.
- Then you have to submit this form to your bank official.
- After that after verifying you will be provided KCC in a few days.
How to apply online for KCC Portal?
- For this, you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Download KCC Form’.
- Then KCC application will open in front of you in PDF form.
- After that, you have to download this form.
- In this form, you have to enter all the details and documents.
- After that submit this form to your nearest bank.
What’s the process to increase the limit of the KCC Portal?
- For the limit, you have to go to the website of PM Kisan.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to go to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- In this, you have to click on ‘KCC Form’.
- Then after that, you have to download this form.
- After filling it out, you have to submit it to your nearest bank.
After reading our article, if you want to ask anything about KCC Portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section. Do not forget to bookmark the MDA Moradabad website for more information about it.