If you want to know about Janani Suraksha Yojana, then read the article given on our website carefully till the end. In our article, you will be told about this scheme, and how you can apply it. Because you should know how you can use this scheme.
- 1 Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 2 About Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 3 Documents Required for Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Janani Suraksha Yojana
- 5 How to apply for Janani Suraksha Yojana?
- 6 How to check the application status in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
- 7 What’s the process to view contact numbers?
- 8 How to check eligibility in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
Janani Suraksha Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of India on 12 April 2005. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to pregnant women. Through this, you will be provided financial assistance. You can easily apply for this scheme online mode. The link to the official website to apply will also be provided to you in our article.
In rural areas of the low-performing state, you will be provided Rs 1400 and in urban areas Rs, 1000 will be provided. You will also be provided an extra Rs.200 for Asha. This amount will be made available to you directly in the bank account. This scheme is being organized by the State and Union Territories. You must have a JSY card along with an MCH card for the benefit.
About Janani Suraksha Yojana
- This scheme was launched in 2005.
- Only pregnant women in India can apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is being organized by the Central Govt.
- Financial assistance will be provided to you through this scheme.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on the display board on the day of distribution in the sub-center, PHC, CHC, and District Hospitals.
- 4% of the administrative expenses will be used through this scheme.
- For the Caesarean section, you will be provided with Maternity Amount and Rs.1500.
- You will receive this amount at the time of delivery or within 7 days of delivery.
- 5000 rupees will be made available to you during home delivery.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided with at least 2 Willing Private Institutions in each block at the time of delivery.
- After the birth of the child, even if the husband or wife undergoes sterilization, a compensation amount will be provided to them.
- This scheme has been identified as Accredited Social Health Activist [ASHA].
- After the free delivery, vaccination will be provided free of cost to the child for the next 5 years.
- Two antenatal checks will be provided by UPS free of cost to all the beneficiaries.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
Documents Required for Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- JSY card
- Delivery certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Bank details
- Mobile number
- Passport-size photo, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Only pregnant women can apply for this.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available only to the citizens of the BPL category.
- For this, you must be at least 19 years of age.
- Only Indian women can apply for this.
How to apply for Janani Suraksha Yojana?
- First of all, you have to download the application form.
- After downloading take a printout of the form.
- After this, fill in all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Along with filling, you also have to attach documents.
- Then submit this form to your Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.
- In this way, your application for this scheme will be completed.
How to check the application status in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
- Click on the link of the official website for status.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘View Application Status’.
- Enter your reference number on the next page.
- Then your status will open on your display screen.
What’s the process to view contact numbers?
- For this, open the online portal on your device.
- After that click on ‘Contact Us’ on the home page of the portal.
- Then you have to select ‘States/UT Official’.
- After selecting, a list will open in front of you.
- In this list, you will be provided with information about the contact numbers.
How to check eligibility in Janani Suraksha Yojana?
- First of all click on the link of Janani Suraksha Yojana.
- Then select the option of ‘Eligibility’ on the home page.
- After selecting, a new page will open in front of you.
- In this, you will be provided clear information about the eligibility.
If you want to ask anything about Janani Suraksha Yojana, then feel free to message us in the comment section. Don’t forget to bookmark our website for more details.