All the citizens of Odisha would like to know how they can do HSRP Odisha registration online while sitting at home. So in our article today we will try to give you complete information about this registration. So that you can easily log in to this portal. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the last dates of registration.
HSRP Odisha Registration [BookMyHSRP]
This registration is being done for High-Security Number Plate. Only citizens of Odisha can get themselves registered. This portal is organized by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers [SIAM].
For which the online registrations were started on 1st June 2023. You can register for this only by visiting the official website. The Government of India has made it mandatory for all vehicles to have HSRP number plates.
Documents Needed for HSRP Odisha Registration
You are required to submit these documents for registration. Which are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Engine number
- Mobile number
- RC of car, bike
- Chassis number
- Email id
- Address proof, etc.
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
Price for HSRP Odisha
To get this number plate, the owner of the vehicle will also have to pay some amount. You can easily get online registration for two-wheeler and four-wheeler vehicles. For two wheeler you have to pay 400 rupees.
For a four wheeler vehicle, you will have to pay Rs 1100. You can easily pay this amount online mode through your credit card, debit card, or net banking. It is mandatory for all owners to pay this amount.
Last Date of HSRP Odisha Registration
|Registration Mark & Number||Registration Last Date|
|Ending with 1 and 2||30 Sept 2023|
|Ending with 3 and 4||30 Sept 2023|
|Ending with 5 and 6||31 Oct 2023|
|Ending with 7 and 8||30 Nov 2023|
|Ending with 9 and 0||31 Dec 2023|
How to register online in HSRP Odisha?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is- www.siam.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Book HSRP’.
- A registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- In which you have to fill in your name, mobile number, vehicle number, email id, state, etc. details.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on submit.
- In this way, you can easily register yourself for this.
How to login into HSRP Odisha?
- You have to visit the online portal to log in.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Login’.
- After that, you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After filling you have to click on login.
- On clicking, you will be logged into the portal.
Hope you have got clear information about HSRP Odisha Registration in our article today. Don’t forget to bookmark our website for more details.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. At what level has this portal been launched?
Ans. This portal has been launched at the state level.
Ques. What is the price fixed for a two-wheeler vehicle?
Ans. The price for a 2-wheeler vehicle has been fixed at Rs 400.
Ques. When was the online registration started for this?
Ans. This registration was started on 1st June 2023.
Ques. What is the last date fixed for ending with 9 and 0?
Ans. The last date for ending with 9 and 0 has been fixed as 30 November 2023.