Clear information about Gati Shakti Yojana will be made available to you in our article. By you can easily apply for this scheme. Not only this but in our article, you will also be provided with clear information about the benefits and eligibility criteria. So read our article carefully till the end. Do not forget to add our website to bookmark for more information about it.
Gati Shakti Yojana
This scheme has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. A total budget of Rs 100 lakh crore has been fixed for this scheme. This scheme is being organized by the Central Govt. You can apply for this scheme only by visiting the official website. For which the link to the official website will be made available to you in our article. Only citizens of India can apply for this.
Benefits of Gati Shakti Yojana
Many benefits will be provided to you through this scheme which is as follows-
- With a budget of 100 lakh crores, the demand for employment in the youth will increase.
- New economic zones will be developed through Gati Shakti Yojana.
- Along with this, the speed of industries will also be increased through this scheme.
Documents Required for Gati Shakti Yojana
To apply, all citizens will have to submit some documents, only after which your form will be accepted. For which you need the following documents-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Age certificate
- Cast certificate
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Bank account details
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Gati Shakti Yojana
Some rules have been fixed for all citizens according to which you can apply. For which the eligibility criteria have been set as follows-
- You must be a permanent citizen of India to apply.
- There is no age limit for this scheme.
Key Facts of Gati Shakti Yojana
Some of the key facts for this scheme are as follows-
- This scheme was launched by Narendra Modi on 15 August 2021.
- The 75th Independence Day was announced by Narendra Modi for this scheme.
- Made-in-India products will be promoted more under this scheme.
- Not only this, but special support will also be given to small, small, and cottage industries through this scheme.
- Transport-accessible infrastructure will also be developed through this scheme.
How to apply online Gati Shakti Yojana?
- To apply you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – www.india.gov.in
- After which the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to click on ‘Apply Online’.
- After clicking, the application form will open.
- In which you have to fill in your name, father/husband’s name, DOB and gender, etc. details.
- After filling in all the details, you will also have to upload the documents.
- Don’t forget to click on submit after uploading.
- Your application will be completed as soon as you click.
If you want to ask anything about Gati Shakti Yojana, then feel free to message us in the comment section. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When was this scheme announced?
Ans. The scheme was announced on 15 August 2021.
Ques. Can only citizens of India apply for this scheme?
Ans. Yes, only citizens of India can apply for this scheme.
Ques. What is the link to the official website to apply for this scheme?
Ans. The link to the official website to apply is- india.gov.in
Ques. How much budget has been fixed for this scheme?
Ans. A budget of 100 lakh crores has been fixed for this.