PMJAY Ayushman Card Apply Online 2023 आयुष्मान भारत योजना New Card Registration Form, Application Status, Hospital List State Wise. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana referred to as Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Scheme or NHPS is a national public health insurance fund of the Government of India that aims to provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income earners in the country. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is part of the Indian government National Health Policy. In today’s article we will discuss in detail about the Ayushman Bharat Yojana application procedure, and eligibility criteria.
Ayushman Card Apply Online
आयुष्मान कार्ड को प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना के अंतर्गत शुरू किया गया है. जिसका मुझी उद्देश्य देश के गरीब परिवारों को बेहतर मेडिकल सुविधा मिल सके. आप भी दी गयी प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से आयुष्मान कार्ड आवेदन कर सकते हैं. आयुष्मान भारत योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023 बिलकुल निशुल्क है और आप पंजीकरण कर कार्ड प्राप्त कर सकते हैं. जिसके बाद आप और आपके परिवार को बेहतर मेडिकल सुविधा मिलेंगी.
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched in September 2018. The scheme could come into action by the efforts of the honourable prime minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi along with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department. That ministry later established the National Health Authority as an organization to administer the program. The scheme is sponsored by the central government of India and is jointly funded by both the union and the state governments.
Ayushman New Card Registration 2023
By registering and providing services to around 500 million people the scheme has been marked as one of the sponsored healthcare programs launched by the government at such a large scale.
The main objective of the Ayushman card is to help the families by giving them access to healthcare services and also offer assistance for daycare procedures, including pre-existing illnesses. The scheme covers nearly 1,350 medical packages at both public and private network hospitals across India. After submitting the ABHA card to the hospitals registered with the Ayushman Bharat yojana the beneficiaries will get access to free health benefits and treatments as per the procedure for all kinds of Illness and Diseases from which they are suffering from.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2023
The eligibility criteria stated by the government of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department for Ayushman Bharat Yojana are stated as below:
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- The applicant’s annual family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs and must hold a BPL card (below poverty line card)
- the applicant or any member of the applicant’s family must ensure that they must not hold any home registry of their names.
- If the applicant has received aid from any other kind of government housing program earlier, he will not be considered eligible for the Ayushman Bharat yojana under any circumstances.
PMJAY New Registration 2023
Some key highlights for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana are stated below:
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government of India|
|Department responsible||the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department|
|Reason of the Scheme launched||provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income earners.|
|Mode of application||Online|
ABY New Card Registration 2023
In order to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojna the applicants can follow the below-mentioned simple steps to apply for the scheme:
- Visit the official website pmjay.gov.in and click the button I am Eligible.
- then the applicant has to Enter their Aadhar Number and click on send OTP.
- a message will be sent to the applicants aadhar registered mobile number then after filling the correct OTP.
- The Online Application Link will appear on the next page of the application process.
- enter your Personal and Family Details, including your Name, Address, and other requested information and then upload the required documents.
- click on Submit the form.
- The ABHA Card application Number will appear on your Screen also the applicant will be sent their login credentials to their registered mobile number.
- Applications for members of your family will be verified by the official over the next few days.
Ayushman Card benefits
The Benefits offered to the beneficiaries under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 who hold the ABHA card are stated below:
- The beneficiaries holding an ABHA Card Number, can get admitted to any Hospital registered with Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme.
- Free Treatment for all the Minor and Major Diseases will be provided to the Ayushman Bharat Card beneficiaries.
- Free Treatment at any Hospital for up to Rs 5 Lakhs in a year for a single member of your Family is assured under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Diagnosis, Tests, Medicines and Admission Fees, will be provided without any cost to the beneficiaries holding the Ayushman Bharat Yojana card.
|Jammu & Kashmir||Madhya Pradesh MP||Mizoram||Telangana TS|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Jharkhand||Nagaland||Andhra Pradesh AP|
|Punjab||West Bengal WB||Tripura||Tamil Nadu TN|
|Uttar Pradesh UP||Assam||Odisha||Kerala|
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Installment 2023
Ayushman Card Status 2023
In order to check the application status, the applicants can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and login using the login credentials.
- After entering the Aadhar card number and captcha code click on send OTP, the applicant will receive an OTP enter the OTP and continue.
- On the next page click on application status, List of hospitals registered with the scheme, List of Diseases Covered under the scheme.
All the ABHA card holders can follow these steps to check and download Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Beneficiary List:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website on the home page tab.
- on the homepage click on ABHA card beholder list for year 2023.
- on the next page enter your mobile number registered with the ABHA card application.
- an OTP will pop up on your device enter the OTP click on verify and submit.
- a pdf with all the beneficiaries name and their card number will open.
- the applicants can search for their names and then download their ABHA card.
Click here to go back