Today you will be provided with clear information about Ashraya Yojana in our article. Through this, you can easily register yourself in online mode. Apart from this, you will also be provided with clear information about the benefits of this scheme.
- 1 Ashraya Yojana
- 2 Documents Needed for Ashraya Yojana
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Ashraya Yojana
- 4 How to apply online for Ashraya Yojana?
- 5 How to log in online to Ashraya Yojana?
- 6 What’s the process to check the Grant Release information list?
- 7 How to check Beneficiary Status in Ashraya Yojana?
- 8 How to check the Name Correction Report in Ashraya Yojana?
- 9 Some Frequently Asked Questions
This scheme has been launched by the Government of Karnataka. The main benefit of this will be made available in the Economically Week section. Through this scheme, you will be provided house at an affordable price.
But for this first, you have to register in this scheme. You can easily do the registration by visiting the official website. For this, the link to the official website has been provided in our article. Your annual income should not be more than 1 lakh to apply.
- PM Cares For Children Yojana 2023
- राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
- यूपी निवेश मित्र 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan 12th Installment 2023
Documents Needed for Ashraya Yojana
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Ashraya Yojana
- Your annual income has been fixed to apply.
- Under this scheme, the age of the applicant has been fixed above 18 years.
- Only the citizens of Karnataka can apply for this scheme.
- The selection of the beneficiary will be done by the MLA or the Gram Panchayat.
How to apply online for Ashraya Yojana?
- To apply, visit the official website.
Its link is- www.ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Application’.
- Then the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter all the details asked.
- Apart from this, you will also have to upload your documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you can easily apply for this scheme.
How to log in online to Ashraya Yojana?
- Click on the link of the official website to log in.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of ‘Login’.
- After that, you have to select your district.
- On the next page, enter your username and password.
- After filling in these details you will be logged in.
What’s the process to check the Grant Release information list?
- First of all, you have to open the online portal on your device.
- Then after that go to the Rural or City side on the home page.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary Grant Release Information’.
- After clicking, this list will be downloaded to your device in excel sheet form.
- Then after downloading you can easily check this list.
How to check Beneficiary Status in Ashraya Yojana?
- For status, go to the website of Ashraya Yojana.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Information’ in the menu bar of the home page.
- On the next page, you have to enter your district and beneficiary code.
- After entering you have to click on submit.
- After this, the beneficiary status will open on your screen.
How to check the Name Correction Report in Ashraya Yojana?
- For this click on the link of the official website.
- Select Rural or City side on the home page.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Name Correction Report’.
- Then you have to choose your district, city/taluka, GRP/GP.
- After selecting your details will open on your screen.
Feel free to message us in the comment section to ask any queries regarding Ashraya Yojana. We will definitely give you reply to your comment.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Which organization is organizing this scheme?
Ans. Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited [RGHCL]
Ques. At what level has this scheme been launched?
Ans. This scheme has been launched at the state level.
Ques. Can ST category citizens apply for this scheme?
Ans. Yes, ST-category citizens can apply for this scheme.
Ques. What are the main benefits of this scheme?
Ans. Homes will be provided to homeless people through this scheme.