AnyRoR Gujarat 2023 Property Card check online. ગુજરાત Land Records 7/12 map online, naksha nakal, for Rural areas in Gujarati for agriculture land. The AnyROR Gujarat is an online portal maintained by the state government of Gujrat and the revenue department of the state that provides land-related information such as land records, ownership details, survey numbers, and other information related to land in Gujarat state. The Bhulekh Naksha is a map that displays the location and boundaries of the land in Gujarat state. In today’s article, interested farmers of Gujrat state can fetch details regarding the AnyROR Gujarat online portal.
AnyRoR Gujarat 2023
The 7/12 extract is a land record document that contains various sets of details about the landowner, land area, type of land, cultivation details, and other important information related to the land. There are several benefits offered by the AnyROR Gujarat 2023 Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Land Records to landowners, buyers, and legal professionals, these are stated below:
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence
PM Kisan 14th Installment Date
- The official portal provides easy access to land records, which eliminates the need to visit government offices and stand in long queues.
- Verification of land records is made easy as you can verify the authenticity of land records online, which reduces the rate of fraudulent land-related activities.
- Online access to land records promotes transparency and reduces the chances of corruption.
- The online AnyROR Gujarat portal enables users timely access to land records, which saves time and effort. The farmers are able to get important information about land ownership, land area, type of land, and other details related to the land, which can help in property transactions and legal matters.
- The Bhulekh Naksha feature of the AnyROR Gujrat portal allows land mapping facilities, which helps in visualizing the location and boundaries of the land in the respective village.
AnyRoR Gujarat Property card
There are a number of services offered under the AnyROR Gujarat 2023 Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Land Records. The list is stated as follows:
- The portal provides access to land records such as 7/12 extract, 8A extract, and property card.
- The portal provides mutation services to the farmers, which help in updating the land records in case of changes in land ownership due to sale, purchase, inheritance, or any other reason.
- The portal provides services related to land conversion such as agricultural land to non-agricultural land, which requires permission from the concerned authorities.
- The portal provides information about revenue court cases related to land, which helps in resolving land-related disputes and legal matters.
- The portal provides access to grievance redressal facilities, which enables farmers to file complaints or raise concerns related to land records.
- Some more services offered under the AnyROR Gujrat portal are as follows:
- Get permission to pay premium
- Obtain non-cultivation permit
- Non-cultivation permit with non-cultivation premium
- Obtain bona fide industrial purpose certificate
- Obtain permission to purchase land
- Application regarding entitlement
- Applications relating to City Survey Office
- Application regarding Sub-Registrar Office
- Application related to land survey
- Farmers get authentically quantifiable
- Gujarat Land Acquisition Act-2020
Gujarat Land Records Online
Some key highlights for the portal are as follows:
|Name of the portal||AnyROR Gujarat|
|Portal launched by||State government of Gujrat|
|Portal handled by||Revenue department of the Gujrat|
|Benefits of the portal||Easy access to 6, 7/12 and 8-a of their land online at home.|
|Beneficiaries of the portal||Farmers of Gujrat state|
Gujarat Land Records Rural in Gujarati
The farmers can follow the below-stated steps to get access to the land record services on the official portal:
- Visit the AnyROR Gujarat website as mentioned in the table above and select the desired language.
- On the homepage, tab click on the View Land Record option.
- On the next tab select the type of land record you want to access, such as 7/12, 8A, or property card.
- Now the farmers have to enter the required details such as survey number, village name, and district name to view the land record.
- Click on the Get ROR option, and a digitally signed ROR will be generated.
- Click on the Download option to download the digitally signed ROR in PDF format and then a digitally signed ROR will be with a unique QR code will be save to your device.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Application Status
AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 Online
Accessing of land-related services on AnyROR Gujarat portal is a straightforward process, the steps for the same are stated as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website then on the homepage tab under the Online Services option click on the option of choice from land-related service, such as mutation or land conversion.
- Click on the service of choice and then on the next tab fill in the required details.
- Pay the applicable fee online through the portal.
- After submitting the application, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt.
- The concerned authorities will process your application.
Click here home page